Monday, February 20, 2012

Caterpillars in February!?!?

A while ago I stopped listening to KDWB while in the truck with the boys. Some of the music they play I know isnt meant for little ears. We listen to country music which is what they prefer anyway. But, on Friday while walking from the bus stop Omar is singing, "I'm sexy and I know it". I guess my turning the station in the truck defeats the whole purpose if they listen to it on the bus!!!!

Easton finished his antibiotics, and I'm already thinking that his ears aren't cleared up. I may have to change his follow up to this Friday. Honestly, I don't know that he can make it til the 9th. We'll see what the next couple days bring.

Auntie Amy and Uncle Harlan took the boys to see Star Wars in 3D on Saturday morning. While they were there, Nick and I took Easton out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It was Eastons first restaurant experience and he did great! I can't believe we haven't been out to eat since he was born. It was SO nice to have a nice relaxing dinner with Nick and be able to talk to each other!!!

Omar came running in the house yesterday afternoon all excited. They had found a caterpillar!!! In February. Wierd. They made a little house for it in an old bucket and it slept in their room and went to grandmas house with them today. I'm surprised they haven't given it a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment