Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm a baseball mom!

I guess I’m officially a baseball mom! Omar did great at his first practice and he said he loved it. He can’t wait for the next one on Thursday night. I met a couple new mom’s, chatted with a friend who’s son is on the team, and ran into another mom I met at  the Sears Portrait Studio when I had Easton’s 3 month pictures taken. Small world!

We didn’t get home till about 7:30 and hadn’t eaten dinner. So I just make mac n cheese and fish sticks. We went thru a box of fish, and 2 boxes of macaroni, along with grapes and pineapple. And they would have easily eaten more fish. Yikes, we’re in trouble. And Easton isn’t eating all of that yet!! I used to get away with cooking 1 lb. of turkey burger for tacos, but I can’t get away with that anymore either. We'll need to start using our Costco membership more often!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment