Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17th.

Easton got his tubes put in last Monday. The surgery went great. We were in and out of the hospital in just under 1 hour. He seems to be doing well. He must feel better because he’s sleeping much better at night.

Nolan is still crazy about Justin Bieber. The “Easter Bunny” brought him a CD for Easter. He was SO excited about it. And I guess it was worth seeing the smile on his face, but let me just say, I’m sick of listening to Justin Bieber. Plus, he only wants to listen to the first song on the CD. Over and over and over and over………….

Omar starts baseball tonight. So for the next several months we’ll be at the baseball field every Tuesday and Thursday nights. He is very excited because a couple of kids from his class are on his team. I hope he enjoys it. Honestly, I’m a little concerned. Although, he did much better at soccer then I expected him to, so baseball might bring the same surprise. I hope.

I was so proud of myself on Sunday afternoon because I came up with something different for Omar’s lunch. Skewers of ham, pineapple, cheese, and black olives. I knew he’d love it, and it was something other then a sandwich. So when he got home from school I excitedly asked him how his lunch was. His eyes lit up and he said, “Good!” I felt so proud and asked him if he loved it. He said that yeah, he had pizza because he forgot his lunch. Hopefully he remembered it today. And I hope he loves it! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment