Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bitten by the Crochet Bug

I’ve been bitten by the crochet bug, hard. I found a pattern for the cutest handbag online. My head is flooded with ideas for it. I tried to start it last night, but I think sleep deprivation had taken it’s toll on me, and my fingers weren’t cooperating with me. I’ll try again tonight…..maybe.

Omar had his Arts & Academics Expo last week. What a great night that is. I love going to look at all the neat things the kids come up with. And Omar was SO proud. As well he should be, he did a great job.

Nolan’s love of Justin Bieber is in full force. He’s constantly singing, “baby baby baby”. He was watching the music video last night, so now’s he added dancing along with the singing. Nick told him the other night to stop singing, but I said I don’t think he even knows he’s doing it. It just comes out without thinking. I spoke to him on the phone a little while ago and asked if he was singing for grandma. He said grandma told him to stop singing too. I think he needs to learn a new song.

We had an appointment with the ENT Doctor on Monday. She scheduled Easton’s ear tube surgery for Monday the 9th. I pray that this will give him some pain relief! His last round of anti-biotics were taken last Friday. When I asked the dr. on Monday how his ears looked, she said they looked ok. But…….I really do NOT have a good feeling. The past 2 nights have been pretty bad. And last night he rubbed his ear so hard, and screamed for about an hour before I finally calmed him down to fall asleep. I’m not sure if I bring him in, or just wait it out until the 9th? I guess we’ll see what tonight brings and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment