Monday, March 5, 2012

Days Like This.

I really hate days like this, being a working mom and having a sick kid. Instead of taking the day to just relax and make him feel better, I also stress out about not being at work. Why should I feel guilty about staying home to take care of a sick boy?
My day started off ok. I got up at 4:30 with Easton. After I fed him I got rady myself. As I was fixing my hair Nolan came in and said he threw up in bed. Ok.I get that cleaned up. He says he feels fine, gets a drink, and is acting normal. So I think, ok it was a fluke. Then he pees his pants. I should have known something was wrong at this point, but I think I was trying to convince myself that I was going to work. We were just about to grandmas house when he threw up again. So, back home we came. And the vomiting continues. Poor guy.

Easton is standing against everything. I think we will have a very early walker. He turns as he's standing and tries to take a step.

I will acomplish all the laundry today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment